Now, you've established a compelling, secure, and easy-to-use Web storefront for your products and services. It's time to let people know about it. Here are a few tips for driving traffic to your site.
- Register your site with search engines. Over 90 percent of Internet users search one or more of the top engines to find what they need. Make sure your business is part of the results when customers look for the products and services you offer. EZ Website Builders, EZ-Submit™ Tools walks you through the process of promoting your website to the major search engines.
- Put your domain name everywhere. Brochures, advertisements, business cards, and even hats, jackets, and t-shirts can be effective ways to promote your site and establish your corporate identity. Don't forget to include your domain name in your press release, too.
- Advertise. Placing a banner ad on other well trafficked sites can attract huge numbers of prospective customers and doesn't have to cost a fortune.
- Reciprocal Linking. "Link Popularity" is a ranking criterion that search engines use in their algorithms, both the sheer number of other sites linking to your site and especially the importance and relevance of the other sites linking to your site are considered. The more you know about "link popularity" the farther and faster you can move your site to the TOP OF THE SEARCH ENGINES! EZ Website Builders, EZ-Link Trader™ walks you through the process of reciprocal linking.
- Affiliate Program. An affiliate program is a powerful marketing tool. You can enhance the value you offer as a link trader. It can help you drive more traffic to your website. It is a dynamic way to harness the marketing efforts of an entire network of websites. An affiliate program consists of targets and affiliates. The target account provides customized pages for many affiliates. Affiliates will link to these customized pages, and often are given a commission for each referral. EZ Website Builders accounts are activated with EZ-Affiliate™ and provide the tools to manage your own affiliate program.